[JAGNUTS] We should do something before summer is all gone!

M.E. & E.A. Driver jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:18:01 -0600

Morning Tony

Slaves, aren't we all! Evolution has played some strange tricks on males -
the female angler fish is some 65 to 100 pounds versus the male who all of
5 cm and several ounces who has a precarious position

I hope that there will be several days notice for whatever event is picked  as
Margaret  and  I would  consider attending.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon