[JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

jagnuts@autox.team.net jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:16:26 -0600

Just a reminder ... coffee is at Starbucks for this Sunday ...

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm

  _____

From: JAGNUTS [mailto:jagnuts@autox.team.net]
Sent: August 27, 2006 8:28 PM
To: 'jagnuts@autox.team.net'
Subject: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

A few people have mentioned they would like some Sunday to go back to
Starbucks for old times sake, so perhaps we should try next Sunday.  This is
the long weekend - for those with short memories like me I will remind you
again towards the end of the week).

(Someone also suggested this might be a good punishment for Chris for
selling his Jaguar, however I personally feel tar-and-feathering by our very
own tar-and-feather-nut (Jim) might be more appropriate).

So, its coffee at Starbucks at 9am for next Sunday.