[JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show

ROD TYLER jagnuts@autox.team.net
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:30:53 -0600

Bob:

Greetings!  I haven't even turned a key in the "E" since last year, so that tells you a lot. I am away that weekend, but I hope you enjoy yourself as much as a couple of years ago!

All the best,

Rod

>>  The Saskatoon British car show is set for Sunday the 23rd . anyone
 >>  interested in going this year ?

 >>  Bob

Rod Tyler, CFP, R.F.P.
Tyler & Associates Financial Services
2330 McIntyre St.
Regina, SK  S4P 2S2
Phone: (306) 525-5250
Toll free Phone: 1-877-225-5250
Fax: (306) 585-6117
Toll free Fax: 1-877-255-0122
Email: rtyler@tylerandassociates.ca
Website: www.tylerandassociates.ca
PEAK Investment Services Inc. Mutual Fund Dealer

This message is intended only for the persons to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail without reading it or making a copy.

Any distribution, copying, or other use of this e-mail by a person other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Precautions have been taken to screen this e-mail for viruses but it may not be virus free. We are not responsible for any damage that may be caused by this e-mail. This communication is for information purposes only and is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confimation of any transaction or an official statement of PEAK Investment Services Inc.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.