[JAGNUTS] status of badges

Ian Bailey jagnuts@autox.team.net
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:34:31 -0600

Bob, I haven't paid but will want a badge so somehow we will get together
this week.

Ian Bailey

Cell (306) 591-4574
-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of JAGNUTS
Sent: June 11, 2006 2:48 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: [JAGNUTS] status of badges

There were a few questions about the status of the badges this morning.  We
are 3 deposits short of being able to order a sample.

I would ask all Jagnuts to check out the status page at
HYPERLINK
"http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/WhoWantsBadges.htm"http://nonprofit
s.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/WhoWantsBadges.htm
even if you have paid your deposit to make sure I have your own information
correct

There are a few people who have indicated they wanted badges but who have
not put down their deposit as of yet.  If you are one of those and have
decided you do not want a badge, please let me know.

Once we get 25 deposits, I will place the order.

Bob