[JAGNUTS] New Jagnut

Bob jagnuts@autox.team.net
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:05:23 -0600

If you make a list, I'll put 'em under classifieds on the website ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of glen@accesscomm.ca
Sent: March 17, 2006 2:11 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] New Jagnut

BTW, I have a practically brand new RHD steering rack for an MGB if anyone
is in need. Also, have a few other MGB parts I'd like to get rid of but will
have to dig out the box from somewhere in hiding in my basement. All
leftovers from my one time MGB restoration that I never did finish.

Glen
ILR/LCOC