[JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

Bob jagnuts@autox.team.net
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 21:39:53 -0600

Tony

Anyone else like the idea of Starbucks first Sunday in the month?

Also, regarding Saturday, the Chapters parking lot gets pretty full on
Saturdays - would another venue to meet be better?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Tony Koschinsky
Sent: September 4, 2006 8:00 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] RE: CHANGE OF VENUE FOR COFFEE NEXT SUNDAY ...

It was neat to go back to Starbucks again, although I missed the ususl great

breakfast.  We may have to consider perhaps doing one Sunday a month at
Starbucks during the summer, say, the first Sunday of the month, so that
everybody knows where we will be and when.

But that debate is for another time.  Right now, we need to talk BARBECUE.
Next Saturday at 570 Pasqua Lake.  A map is attached.

So far, the details look like this.  Meet at Chapters and depart at 2:00.
I'll meet the group at the turn off Highway 10 onto 210 at about 2:45.  As
for eats, so far the pot luck has this in the pot, so to speak:
- Mike is bringing buns, something for which Pense is famous;
- Donna is getting burgers;
- Sherry is not letting Ian cook anything, for which we are grateful, and
she is bringing salad;
- Lynn is bringing a dessert.

Anyone else coming let me know what you are bringing and I'll add it to the
list.  Ron will be a bit late if he can make it.

Tony