[JAGNUTS] FW: [Fwd: need help]

Bob England - Mechanical Design Group rje at rmdg.ca
Fri Apr 13 08:37:47 MDT 2007

Hello all

As we were able to help Carroll out last time, I am hoping we might be able
to provide him with some assistance again.  Please see his note below.

Jim, I think you are the only S1 E-Type coupe owner in the group at present
- can you help him out?  You can contact him at the e-mail address noted
below.

Bob