[JAGNUTS] DavidsonRRR 2007

MGAdams mike at pattisonmgm.com
Mon Apr 30 12:49:59 MDT 2007

Mary Jane,
I am sorry, I have been busy and could not find the time to compose a decent
response. At present a lot of your questions do not have answers. I formal
schedule or agenda has not been completed. I am still coordinating 4 clubs and
organizing anything by committee is a challenge. I will discuss with all very
soon and if they don't decide how they want their portion of the day to
evolve, I will decide for them.
In general, I propose;
Saturday, May 19th a team (likely me) will do a trip to town to check and
establish the local details.
Saturday evening, I hope Kyle Ranson, Phil Petite or others will get together
for a social for anyone that is staying over until the next day.
I will be back to a social in Regina to welcome the alumni racers and
friends.
I hope someone in Saskatoon does the same thing.
Sunday, May 20th, early morning, our setup team will arrive, block the street,
set-up a registration area, and the race nostalgia trailer, and mark-out a
demonstration gymkhana course.
Sunday about 11am the show cars and race cars should arrive and park on the
blocked street for about a 2 hour static show, all types of cars welcome. The
viewing trailer will be open. At about 1pm the show cars break up, perhaps
conduct some ride alongs and if feasible the vintage race cars and interested
participants will parade out to the old circuit for a look around or drive by.
The gymkhana will be set up while ride-alongs and parading occurs. By 2pm the
cars re-group on the blocked street for a gymkhana/demonstration event.
It will likely all be concluded by 5PM, and a lot of participants will head
home. Some will stay for clean-up, tear-down and supper before heading home.

Mike Adams

(ps. If you were copied this message ... your comments are encouraged, I plan
to post the final agenda by the weekend)