[JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

Ken Exner kexner at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 13 11:12:19 MST 2007

Hey Ron, great to hear from you.....have you ever wondered what it would sound like to hear 15 million people all laughing at the same time ........awsome!  Even if they just chuckled a little bit the sound would be deafining. What a wonderful noise you bring to the world.
I hope you and Bonnie have a great holiday season.

Ken E