[JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Fri Dec 14 07:58:44 MST 2007

Ron/Bonnie

It's great to hear from you - we hadn't heard from you for a bit so we
thought you'd gone all rich-and-famous on us (we should have known better!).

I'm glad to hear Chuckle Bros. is doing so well - 15 million people is a
pretty good number, and I'm sure you'll find there is more to come.  I
certainly enjoy it every morning (except Sunday when there is no Leader
Post), and especially like when you through in the odd Jaguar (yes I know
Luigi - Jaguars are all odd!).

Anyway, take care and Merry Christmas.

Bob & Lynn