[JAGNUTS] Merry Christmas

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Thu Dec 20 08:02:48 MST 2007

Bob

I'm just catching up on some old e-mails and missed this one ... I think us
Regina types owe you an apology.  We are always on for something Sunday
morning.

If you are ever down and want to discussed leaky old British cars over a cup
of coffee (or something more serious), you are always welcome to give me a
call.

Bob