[JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Mike m.scales at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 18 15:45:46 MDT 2007

Hi Tony; I think the dog should rate accommodation, if no one else.
   As far as I know, we are meeting at the Rochdale Tim Horton's at 07:30 A
M. for the trip to Saskatoon. Ian said he would call if there was a change
of plans.  Ed phoned, and mentioned if we wanted to leave the show around
3:00 P M on Sunday, we could get a tour!!, so we won't miss out.
   See you Sunday....Mike.