[JAGNUTS] Wonderful Day in Saskatoon

Tony Koschinsky tkoschinsky at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 23 21:18:47 MDT 2007

I can only echo that sentiment.  A truly enjoyable day.

Having Daisy the dog with me proved instructive.  As Mike will attest, there
was far more interest in our dogs than in our cars.  If I had known in my
younger years that a puppy is far more attractive to the ladies than any
automobile can possibly be, I would have gotten one early in life and
thereby improved my life immeasurably.  What I mean by that, of course, is
that I would have met Donna earlier, thereby adding even more years of bliss
to those that I have already enjoyed and clearly have not deserved.  I'll
stop now.

My thanks as well to Ed and Margaret for the treats and the tour.  Ed, you
really didn't have to clean up the garage just for us (although somehow I
suspect you didn't).

Tony