[JAGNUTS] Wonderful Day in Saskatoon

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 24 09:40:10 MDT 2007

Fellow Jagnuts

It was a pleasure for Margaret and me to have you to our home after the
many great times we've had to date in Regina and adjacent environs
with the Jagnut family.

Mike,  as much as I would like to accommodate you the BN1 is truly
my dream car as well.  As a 14 year old I can remember the BRG one
parked in front of The Wigwam Cafe at Clear Lake  as if it were earlier
this morning.  If you wish to come up and help I'd be honoured.

Tony,  I'm not answering that ;-)   I share thoughts you voiced about
Donna - it will be 42 years this fall for us and it seems like only yesterday
that we first dated.

Bob and Lynne thanks for the kind words for the gardener!  Lynne I
understand from Margaret that only four of the five felines greeted you;
the bad-assed cat we discussed down at the car show  was wedged
between the freezer and the wall  so I'll send a picture of her.  Bob,
I have several pictures of BN1 which are painted Coronet Cream which
I send to you. I remember a two lengthy discussions I had, one with
Roger Moment, the other with Rich Chrysler (both major Healey gurus)
about  the colour chip of Coronet Cream in Don Provinik's book.  They
suggest it was wrong - had too much "brown" in it.

Richard glad you had an enjoyable time.

We hope to see our fellow Jagnuts on the 5th, I think  Margaret wants to
see what her Lexus is like on the road so  the LBCs  have to wait for
another trip to Regina.

By the way I spoke with SBCC president, Bob Forward, on Monday I
think we had 58 or 59 cars at  Brits at the Bus, including cars from
Lloydminister, Lashburn, Prince Albert, Pense, Lumsden, and Regina.
On www.sbcc.ca I have part of a page under "events" up and should
complete it later today.  Say Mike, did you photograph the Austin
1/4 ton truck?  If so can you send me a photo today, I missed it.

Kind regards
Ed and Margaret