[JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Xmas Party

JAGNUTS jagnuts at accesscomm.ca
Wed Dec 3 20:56:41 MST 2008

From: LRJohnsCA [mailto:lrjohnsca at accesscomm.ca]
Sent: December 03, 2008 7:55 PM
To: 'JAGNUTS'
Subject: Jagnuts Xmas Party

Sorry for the lateness of this note, we have been struggling with our email
system.  They always seem to crap out when you need them most.

Hello Jagnuts,

Kevin and Lori would like to invite you to their home for the 2008 Christmas
Gathering.

We will meet at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 21st.

We live at 110 Laubach Crescent, which is in the Southwest part of Regina;

     Between Pasqua Street & the Lewvan AND between 25th & Gordon Road

     Kevin will send out a google map closer to the date

Once again, the group has decided on a Pot Luck.  The following individuals
have

volunteered to bring the following:

Kevin and Lori               the sacred "bird" and soft drinks

Donna and Tony            crab dip appetizer

Sherri and Ian                fabulous mash potatoes

Lynn and Bob                dessert

Mike                             buns

We are looking for volunteers to bring the following additional items:

1.	appetizer
2.	salad
3.	2 vegetable dishes
4.	any alcoholic drinks you would like to bring

Last year's Gift Exchange was great fun and we will be doing it again.  So,
every one (including spouses) find an appropriate car related gift to put
under our tree.  Here's a chance to be goofy and creative.

We are very excited to host this event.  Please let us know via email if you
can attend and what you would like to bring.

Kevin and Lori