[JAGNUTS] Hello All

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Thu Dec 4 06:32:05 MST 2008

I vote Melrose.
Phil

             "JAGNUTS"
             <jagnuts at accessco
             mm.ca>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/03/2008 07:47          [JAGNUTS] Hello All
             PM

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

This Sunday's breakfast/coffee is the first of the month which we had
scheduled for coffee rather than breakfast over the summer.  Last winter,
for the first-of-the-month Sunday we did breakfasts at Melrose.  This
winter, do we do the same?

(And I've finally updated the website with pictures from November).

Bob

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm