[JAGNUTS] Please RSVP for Xmas party

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Thu Dec 11 07:10:24 MST 2008

Hi Kevin,

I should have mentioned at breakfast last week that Chris and I  won't be
able to attend as I will be in Vancouver that weekend.

Phil

             "LRJohnsCA"
             <lrjohnsca at access
             comm.ca>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/10/2008 08:23          [JAGNUTS] Please RSVP for Xmas
             PM                        party

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

Hi Folks

Currently we have the following people who have confirmed that they will be
attending:

Tony and Donna

Bob and Lynn

Ian and Sherry (If I have grossly misspelled your name I apologize)

Mike

I am certain that there are a number in addition to these who will be
attending.  Please drop an email to the group so we can determine how many
will be there and plan accordingly.

I want to make sure I have enough haggis to go with Bob's turnip!

Thanks

Kevin