[JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Xmas Party

Tony Koschinsky tkoschinsky at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 24 06:25:23 MST 2008

Having given the fantastic meal some time to digest, I think it time to say
a great big thanks to Kevin and Lori (not necessarily in that order) for
hosting the Xmas party.  Great job.  And while we are at it, we should also
be thankful that Lynn did not serve her dessert flambe, at least not to the
guy's table.

Merry Christmas to all!

Tony and Donna