[JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Tony Koschinsky tkoschinsky at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 4 09:45:51 MDT 2008

We're expecting you to be there when you arrive.  Anytime is fine.

As in other years, just give us a call (332-1879) when you're leaving and
I'll come out to the jucntion at the Echo Lake Park turnoff to meet the
group (unless I get real ambitious and drive in for coffee that morning).
(Not likely.)  (The ambitious part, that is.)

To answer Phil's question, we have:

Appetizer - Lynn
Salad
Potato Salad - Sherry
Corn (with cob attached)
Buns (and maybe some snacks) - Mike
Desert
Chicken - Donna
Turnip - Bob

If it was up to me, I would prefer dessert over salad.  Others may disagree,
but we can throw some of  Mike's buns at them.

Tony