[JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

RJE slc02 at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 4 10:37:26 MDT 2008

OK, ok ... here's the deal ... (Lynn talked to Tony so we have our stories
straight) ...

Coffee at Starbuck's at 9 a.m.  Then at 10:30 or 11:00 we'll head out to the
cottage directly (forget the bit about Tim Hortons).  We'll have an early
supper / late lunch (3:30 or 4:30 or so) and make it home in good time (i.e.
should be home late afternoon or early evening).

Howzatsound?