[JAGNUTS] New Classified -- plus -- The Great Turnip Adventure

Mike m.scales at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 9 09:47:40 MDT 2008

Hi all,
   Wasn't that a wonderful Sunday outing? I especially enjoyed the boat
tour,  the food,  the company, the location, not necessarily in that order.
It was a great time, even the weather cooperated. [ Thanks Brian ]
    Bye the bye,  keep that flag festooned turnip away from Brian, just to
be safe.  Thanks Tony and Donna, for a great time.
Mike.