[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hobbs, John JU John.Hobbs at gov.sk.ca
Tue Jul 15 13:27:56 MDT 2008

John's cell is 501-9632.

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
PSandham at TransGas.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 8:35 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

Hi Bob!

Here is my cell phone number   (306) 536-2692   and I will be at Tim
Horton's bright and early on Saturday.

I am soooo looking forward to this road trip!

Phil

             JAGNUTS
             <jagnuts at accessco
             mm.ca>
             Sent by:                  'JAGNUTS Regina'
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net
cc

Subject
             07/14/2008 10:19          [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July
             AM                        19/20

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

I'd like to know for sure who is coming up to Saskatoon Saturday so we
don't leave anyone behind.  Also, if you can send me your cell phone
address, I'll make up a sheet with everyone's cell number so we can
communicate if needs be while on the road.

Heres the plan :

Saturday : Meet at Tim Horton's (Rochdale just west of Pasqua) between
9:30 am and 9:45 am on Saturday for a 10:00 departure and leisurely
drive up to Saskatoon. We'll be there in plenty of time for the Saturday
night BBQ. Overnight at the Colonial Motel.

Sunday : The Show is on Sunday, and we have to be up bright and early
for the breakfast.  Drive home late afternoon on Sunday.

Also, is anyone heading up early Sunday rather than Saturday?

Bob
http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/jagnuts.htm