[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

kevin kevsm1 at accesscomm.ca
Wed Jul 16 18:46:31 MDT 2008

We are planning on being there Saturday morning.  The car has passed it's
safety inspection and I have plates on it (I forgot about the PST though,
Ouch!).

I have managed to get the fan to stop hitting the shroud with some shims
that should get me through the weekend but it is running a little hot.  I am
going over to Cal's tomorrow and he is going to get an accurate reading of
exactly how hot it is running.  Hopefully it will be OK to drive

My cell # is 529-4075

Cheers
Kevin