[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - July 19/20

kevin kevsm1 at accesscomm.ca
Thu Jul 17 22:07:58 MDT 2008

Bad news everybody!

The XJS continues to run hot.  An IR thermometer shows the temp on the pipe
the sending unit is mounted in at 200 degrees.  Unfortunately it wasn't
until I started to drive it farther than just delivering it to the shop that
this showed up,

I can't take it out on the highway with this problem so we will be staying
home this weekend.  Just as well really, since I forgot that I would have to
pay PST when I licensed it ($650!!!). I now don't have any cash for the trip
anyway.

Please think of us and take lots of pictures.  We'll see you all next
Sunday.

I have cancelled out hotel reservations.  If someone could let the Saskatoon
folks know that we will not be there I would appreciate it.

Kevin