[JAGNUTS] SUNDAY - prizes !!! No ... really ... real prizes this time ... honest !

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Thu Jul 31 10:31:08 MDT 2008

Reminder that we get together at Starbucks on Sunday 9am.

As a new twist, Chris from Melrose donated a few gift certificates.  I think
we need a contest for Sunday and we can award the gift certificates as
prizes.  I'll think something up (suggestions for the contest would be
appreciated).  Also, if anyone else has something they want to donate, we
can have even more prizes (please let me know so I know how many prizes we
have to give away).  There may be skill testing questions involved.  There
has been a suggestion that the grand prize should be a turnip, however I
will take that under advisement.

I'm thinking prizes will be awarded at 10am Sunday.

Bob