[JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Wed Jun 11 12:37:34 MDT 2008

Here are the captions for the photo I have received so far ...

"I am interested. Only problem is that the price of good Hondas is so high
that you can pretty well buy a new one."

"Whaddya mean, am I older than that car?"

"I'll bring the bucket"

"Hi, I just heard of a 2002 Honda Civic with 3,500 kms. only. Still smells
new. Literally driven by an old lady who went to church and now can't drive.
Contact me if interested and I'll pass you along to the daughter of the
owner."

"Whatta you mean, go topless or go home?"

I'm 'a thinkin' this is not the best week for Jagnuts right brain activities

Bob