[JAGNUTS] The Contest So Far

Ken Exner kexner at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 11 18:58:15 MDT 2008

Some say that I have never been in my right brain...or was my right
mind...anyway I think better on a full stomach too. I am going to check to
see if I can attend this year's BBQ at the palace and I will let you know
soon.

As far as the photo contest goes........... "is this where we meet for the
Gainer fan club?"
(sorry but the line up and the sun glasses in front of the green "Austin"
just begged for a comment)

Ken