[JAGNUTS] Insurance on these Old Chunks of Metal

Ken Exner kexner at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 26 19:56:39 MDT 2008

hi Glen I would love to see it...however this mail server filters out all
pictures. Please send them to my other email address ken.exner at tsilimo.com

PS I still see your old MGB regularly.....it looks pretty good right now
thanks to BOB and Francis, all freshly painted with a new top and
interior...and it is for sale! I wouldn't mind having it myself ..but alas
NO room at the inn.

Hope to see you at starbucks or Melrose soon with the old girl.....(just for
clarification I mean the car!)