[JAGNUTS] New Photos - and - Classifieds - and - Brits by the Bus - and - Car Show next Sunday -

Ian Bailey Ian.Bailey at uregina.ca
Wed May 21 08:55:50 MDT 2008

I am not sure I volunteered to do anything, though I could. What I did
do was to nag everyone to get the forms filled out and brought in Sunday
morning so that we could send them all in a s group. c/w money.

Tony and I decided that was a good way to go, so we can blame Tony. But
it  is no problem to collect them and send them in. An advisory should
be sent to all. The form is available on the Saskatoon Web Site. I think
some of us will try to go up the night before.

Ian

>>> Bob England <rje at rmdg.ca> 5/21/2008 8:12 AM >>>
Ian

Do I understand correctly that you had volunteered to collect
application
forms and cheques for Brits-by-the-Bus on Sunday morning to send in
batch to
Saskatoon?  (or is this just a myth).

Bob