[JAGNUTS] Help..Project X 1/9

Mike m.scales at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 18 18:29:29 MST 2008

Hi Ken,

   I think a Fiat may be too light a platform to make a successful  electric
car...The batteries are 600 to 1000 lbs.  I do have a complete set of plans
to make a Ford Ranger quarter ton into an electric vehicle, but I realize
you want the Fiat. You're welcome to have a look at the plans I have, incase
there are any usable ideas that would work .  Good luck!

Mike.