[JAGNUTS] Sunday

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Fri Sep 5 08:00:29 MDT 2008

Mike,   Was there any information on rescheduling the Show?

Phil

             Mike
             <m.scales at sasktel
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/04/2008 10:51          Re: [JAGNUTS] Sunday
             AM

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

I hope there will be a better turnout than at the Access car show and
shine...I was the only one there!  just in time to read the cancelled
notices all over the doors of the building....it was a nice drive in the
rain...........Mike.