[JAGNUTS] John Macartney

ENGL engl at accesscomm.ca
Thu Aug 20 17:24:51 MDT 2009

Hello All

We are quickly coming up on when John Macartney arrives in our city on his
Triumph Stag tour of the continent.  I think we should get onto doing a bit
of planning (I know how unlike us that is, but we can break the mould just
this once!).

According to his website
http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/?page_id=3
He is still scheduled here on September 3 (Scott, can you double check if
this is still current?).

I think he will be here the night of the 3rd (Thursday) & 4th, moving on
towards Calgary on the 5th (again, Scott let me know if I am error here).

I think Tony and Donna volunteered for a BBQ at their cottage (how's my
memory there Tony?).  Any other thoughts?

Bob