[JAGNUTS] 1961 Triumph Herald Convertible

JAGNUTS jagnuts at accesscomm.ca
Thu Aug 20 17:28:33 MDT 2009

I had a call the other day from a lady who has a Triumph convertible she is
looking to part with.  She was asking what she might it might be worth, and
I let her know I would poll the infinite expertise of our group (a bit of
exaggeration I know, but it was for a good cause!).  Apparently everything
is there and together, and it worked when it was parked some 20 years ago.
I know it is tough to tell without looking at it, but anyone have any idea
as to range?  Perhaps I can ask if we can take a look at it after coffee on
Sunday(?)

Bob