[JAGNUTS] John Macartney Arrives NEXT WEDNESDAY

Scott McGibney Scott.McGibney at irdinc.com
Tue Aug 25 14:04:48 MDT 2009

Sorry, there was supposed to be a map in the last e-mail, forgot
autox.net doesn't allow attachments. Map can be seen at:
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x136/lowsphotos/Mmin-Regina.png

Looking at the Sask Highways road surface conditions map, the only
questionable pieces are the 15 km or so on 47 north to Killaly and the
20 km or so on #22 from Hwy 10 to Lemberg. These sections are classified
as granular, which they don't explain, but looking at similar roads I've
been on, seems to mean mostly paved with occasional stretches of broken
pavement. The rest of the roads are classified as paved or thin membrane
pavement.

Has anybody been on these roads to offer a comment on their condition?

Cheers
Scott