[JAGNUTS] 2 Show "N Shines

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 25 20:04:38 MDT 2009

 Norm

I probably should not butt in, ..but......

I have bought several cars from Japan, and I have seen the odd Rolls-Royce
and lots of Bentleys for sale.  The older Rolls and Bentleys are way
over-priced, but 15 to 20 year old ones are cheap.   Bentley's,  usually,
from the early 1990's, sell from about $9,000US to $15,000US and usually
have mileages anywhere from 25,000km to about 100,000km.  I saw one recently
listed with 25,000lms, and I think it was a 1993 or 1994 Turbo.  I could
probably find it again.

Japan imports are usually extremely well maintained because of the Japanese
car inspections.

Ed Bratt

.