[JAGNUTS] John Macartney Arrives NEXT WEDNESDAY

Scott McGibney mcgibney at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 25 22:11:11 MDT 2009

OK, confirmation from Winnipeg that they will meet us as planned Wednesday,
Sept 2nd, 1:00 PM on the Trans Canada highway at the Sask Tourism building
on the Saskatchewan/Manitoba border.

And confirmation from Alberta that John plans to leave on the 3rd to go
partway to Calgary. No word fom John on how far he plans to get on Thursday
afternoon/evening, so I think those heading west who plan to go out and back
that day should just pick a turnaround point they are comfortable with,
those that plan on doing an overnight sto (Ed and myself - anybody else
coming that far?) will likely stop in Maple Creek. I'll let you know a
Thursday departure time as soon as I get a reply.

We still need to finalize our route. Here is Ed's proposal (I think):
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x136/lowsphotos/Mmin-Regina2.png
Comments?

Does anyone know of any Sunoco stations in Regina or along the route? They
just chipped in a donation of gass cards if John can find Sonoco stations to
use them at.

cheers
Scott