[JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Fri Jan 16 11:51:36 MST 2009

Hi Ed,

No, unfortunately a Healey is still only in my dreams . . . .

I'm actually looking at an XJ V12 Jag.

Thanks for the suggested transport company.  I will look into them further.

Phil

             "E.A. Driver"
             <edriver at sasktel.
             net>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/16/2009 12:45          Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport
             PM                        Companies

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

Hi Phil

Is this a Healey?  Inquiring minds you know ;-)

Kind regards
Ed

P.S.  You could check with Fedex Passport, that is who
      I used.