[JAGNUTS] MGA Update

Bob Burnyeat bob.burnyeat at aodbt.com
Thu Jan 22 08:01:46 MST 2009

Everyone;
I thought it might be timely to update you all on the progress of my MGA. It's
been a long time to this point, but it's getting closer.

Bob - this might be a better picture for the website gallery than the one
that's there now.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C97C70.0DC622C0]
                      Bob Burnyeat, B.A., B.Arch, MSAA, MAIBC, RAIC
                      AODBT Architecture Interior Design
                      301 Third Ave South, Saskatoon, S7K 1M6
                      306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com<http://www.aodbt.com/>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Picture 064.jpg]