[JAGNUTS] Auto transport

British Cars mg.eh at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 23 10:35:57 MST 2009

This message is for Phil,

Phil, I was in Mexico when your request for info re transport from BC
came through. My brother lives in Chilliwack and hauls cars for a
living , but only in the province of BC. I e-mailed him from Mexico.
The following is his response- hope this helps!

"As far as the car carrier goes the best would be to wait until summer
for
minimal damage or to use a trailer that's enclosed which is more
expensive.
The one he's suggesting is Hansen's Forwarding at 1 877 744 7543 or
email
www.LHF.com."

Their website has a quote generating form and all the info you might
need. I didn't know what kind of car you were thinking of moving
(care/protection priority or cost priority).

Dennis Billo
SBCC