[JAGNUTS] CANCELLED - TONY AND DONNA's ANNUAL COTTAGE SWAREE

ENGL engl at accesscomm.ca
Sat Jul 4 17:56:52 MDT 2009

Tony phoned a few minutes ago and advised he and Donna have regrettably had
to cancel (postpone actually) tomorrow's swaree.  Tony apologizes to all,
and promises to make it up to us (or at least he would have promised if he
had thought of it).

We'll still meet at Starbucks tomorrow morning at 9, though.

Bob