[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - Jul 19

Phil Sandham psandham at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:02:07 MDT 2009

As per some of the discussions at breakfast a few weeks ago, I would be
interested in going up the night before (depending on what time, since there
is a Rider game at 1:00 on the 18th).  Perhaps some of us could drive up after
the game.

Does anyone remember the name of the motel we stayed at last year?  We better
get our reservations in.

Phil