[JAGNUTS] The new Owner

Phil Sandham psandham at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:48:43 MDT 2009

Congratulations on your purchase Ken!  I think you got a very good car there!

As odd as it may sound, I took my XJ12 to Regina Honda in March and it passed
the safety without requiring any work.  I'm not sure if my driving two Honda
Accords made them sympathetic to my Jaguar's needs and the potential impact on
my wallet.

Cheers,

Phil