[JAGNUTS] Up date as the new owner XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 16 08:43:57 MDT 2009

Ken:

You should be able to fix most of those shortcomings for a few hundred
dollars

Aftermarket brake rotors are not expensive. You may have to buy them from
the US to get the best prices.

http://www.autopartsway.ca/autoparts2/index.cfm?fetch=detail~ID=1989~Jaguar~XJ12%20Vanden%20Plas~241660~241660~22

http://www.drivewire.com/products/jaguar-xj12/brake-rotors/17499/

Nor are ball joints expensive.