[JAGNUTS] 1982 xj6

thomasarcher at sasktel.net thomasarcher at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 2 14:38:52 MDT 2009

Cal is ok. I know a while ago he was looking for an Series Land Rover so at least he has an interest in things British.
I usually like to work on my own hobby vehicles but with work, a 4 year old and house reno's, I have taken my Discovery, the Range Rover Classic (but not the series Rover) to him for time consuming work. I gave him a disc a couple years ago with most of the Land Rover tech manuals on it.
You just need to keep on top of him for communication. I'm still waiting for him to return my call from over 3 months ago.....I ended up doing the work myself.

Good Luck
Thom