[JAGNUTS] 87 Jaguar

rwhitley at calculon.library.ns.ca rwhitley at calculon.library.ns.ca
Tue Jun 2 19:02:49 MDT 2009

Bob:
Or, you might consider my octogenarian father's 88 V12 VDP, currently
being fitted with a complete,new exhaust, including catalytic converters.
For details, see
http://web.mac.com/batans/Site/For_Sale/For_Sale.html .
It's the perfect excuse to take a trip East by train & drive back!
Ray on the RH Coast