[JAGNUTS] FW: Trip to Tony and Donna's cottage

Tony Koschinsky tkoschinsky at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 29 19:57:42 MDT 2009

Things are shaping up.  There are a couple of folks we haven't heard from
but they are welcome.  We seem to have a full menu.  John tells me he will
be baking all day Saturday to make hors d'ouvres to die for (or was it to
die from; I forget just what he said).  Only Corn on the Cob for someone to
volunteer to bring.

Donna and I will be heading out to the lake on Wednesday.  We'll leave it to
you folks to decide what time you are heading out.  We'll be there to
welcome you on Sunday whatever time you get there.  I'll be following the
emails on my iPhone unless its cloudy.

T & D