[JAGNUTS] NEW JAGNUT

Jennifer & Glen Perchie gperchie at accesscomm.ca
Mon Mar 2 19:12:52 MST 2009

Hello fellow Jagnuts:

I've known Len Drake for a few years and have bought many parts from him.
I'm pleased with his prices, service and turn around time.  Just thought I'd
share some information on the current sale from Moss Motors.  I usually find
that purchasing through Len is faster and cheaper than direct from Moss.  He
brings parts in to Kelowna at no charge and then ships them from Kelowna to
me via bus (bus is my cost - but still cheaper and faster than Moss using
UPS).

Glen

Hi Folks - it has been a long while since I have had the pleasure of telling
you that prices are on the way down.  While this does not hold true for all
of the Moss products, a good percentage have actually gone down
substantially.

Added to this good news, is that with the introduction of the new price
list, there is also a Value Order sale where you can get extra discounts
depending on the size of your purchase.Take a look at these discounts:

             Purchase over $   300       Discount 10%
        Purchase over $   600       Discount 12%
        Purchase over $ 1,000       Discount 14%
        Purchase over $ 1,500       Discount 17%

Also take note that our prices include freight, brokerage, and applicable
duties into Kelowna.  Feel free to email, fax, or phone for a parts quote -
you will save money over your current parts source.    This sale only
applies to orders placed with us before April 10th 2009, and the only items
excluded from this sale are those not provided by Moss Motors as well as
superchargers, five speed conversions, wire wheels, and body tubs.  This
sale is only for our retail Canadian customers.  If you are one of our
dealers or have special purchasing arrangements with us after buying cars
from us in the last year, please request your discount percentages.
Discounts don't get any better than this, but we must receive your order
April 10th.

Our regular low everyday prices are simply calculated by taking a US dollar
exchange rate (1.30 this week), and converting the US retail catalog price
into Canadian dollars.  The prices couldn't be any fairer than that, and we
cover the freight, brokerage, and any applicable duties for the parts right
into Kelowna, B.C.

An example:
                      -  a $ 600.00 U.S. dollar retail part from Moss
                      -  $ 600.00 X 1.30 =  $ 780.00 our Canadian dollar
retail price
                      -  $ 780.00 less a 12% sale discount =  $ 686.40 Cdn
sale price

For those of you who have not yet used Drakes' British Motors as a source
for your British parts needs, you will find that we continually
offer the best prices in Canada on British car parts.  We are Canadian
distributors for Moss Motors, Victoria British, and British Wire Wheel
(Dayton wire wheels).   While we do maintain an ever-growing inventory, if
we don't have it here, it is usually less than ten days until your parts
have arrived and are on the way to you.  No more getting ripped off by those
wild UPS charges for brokerage and freight.  To those folks not in B.C.,
there are no PST charges when we ship to you, which will help pay the
freight or mail charges to you.

We are not a large company, but we are the fastest growing volume
distributor of British car parts in Canada.  Our only advertising is
word of mouth from satisfied customers and our website at
www.drakesbritishmotors.com .  Our customer base stretches from
Vancouver Island to Newfoundland, both for cars and parts, and these folks
re-order from us with the confidence that they are buying at the
best prices in Canada.  We do not publish a price list, which enables us to
react quickly to currency changes as well as to offer you
special savings when our suppliers have a sale.   If you do hear of another
Canadian supplier beating these prices, please let us know.

Give us a call at 250-763-0883, fax at 250-861-8051, or email us at
lendrake at shaw.ca  and take advantage of some great deals.

We also have a large selection of British sportscars for sale at
www.drakesbritishmotors.com, and many of them are currently on our winter
sale

Many thanks to our many new and old customers for passing the word to your
friends about Drakes.  We truly appreciate your business, and will do our
best to deserve it in the future.

Cheers,

Scott & Len
Drakes' British Motors

If you have received this mailing in error and do not wish to receive it in
the future, please let us know, and we will remove you from our list.