[JAGNUTS] Advertising on the Jagnuts List

Gord Leach lotiguy at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 3 16:14:41 MST 2009

Bob, please............

quote:
(although I can't get the terrifying image
of Darrel in a black dress and pumps out of my head!)

We all know of some people like differant things

example: Italian cars (only god knows why)

Could we leave the other "fetish" type things possibly to a personal message V.S all of the group/totally sane British car loving idiots eeeeerrrrrrrrr............people :)

Gord(the voices in my head say I'm sane)Leach

1965 Cortina GT
1968 Triumph GT6
1970 Cortina GT
1970  Lotus Europa