[JAGNUTS] Triumph TransAmerica Tour

JAGNUTS jagnuts at accesscomm.ca
Thu Mar 12 19:48:23 MST 2009

Thank heavens we're over that black pumps thing ... but the memory still
lingers ....

Anyway, I have subscribed Scott McG from Saskatoon to our list.  Although
not a REAL Jagnut (but we have hope!), Scott has volunteered to be the
Jagnuts' liaison to John McCartney.  Scott has already had some preliminary
dialogue with John.

Scott is really a spy for the Saskatchewan British Car Club, but I'll vouch
for him; those of us who have had the pleasure of meeting Scott at the
Brits-by-the-Bus swaree in Saskatoon each year will attest to his
vouchfullability.

(Boy, my spell checker is having a Lucas moment with this e-mail!)

Welcome Scott, and thanks for your offer of helping us out.

Bob