[JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 16 13:52:18 MST 2009

Well Scott what can I say ;-)

I was aware of the items on e-bay after a search early last evening.
There an interesting one on e-bay
of a Halda Speedpilot listed by an Australian who gooses his navigator
through the descriptive
part of the listing. I've forgotten the number but do a search you'll
get a honk out of it.

Doing this for a friend in Ontario.

Kind regards
Ed